Wednesday 6 May 2009

Fundraising Update

We are at less than two weeks to the big day now. My nerves are starting to jangle. I am feeling pretty good about the ride itself and I am still really looking forward to it. However, I am feeling a little pressure due to the amount that is riding on it (pardon the pun), quite literally.

So far we have raised just over £1500. This is an awesome amount and I have been truly overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. I have received donations from friends, family and associates. I have even received donations from people who I have never met! Some people have donated because they know me. Some because they know the disease. Either way I am very, very grateful and just hope that I can do them all proud.

If you would like to donate, please visit the fundraising page here.

Take care,

Col.

No comments:

Post a Comment